- Master's degree in Physics or a Master's degree with 18 graduate semester hours in the discipline from a regionally accredited educational institution.
- Applied or practical work experience preferred; 2 years teaching or presentation experience a plus.
- Strong academic and professional record.
- Experience in a student-centric and hands-on learning environment.
- Strong active-learning skills for effective instruction.
- The highest levels of integrity at all times.
- Orientation toward results.
- Exemplary interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills.
Do you want to make a difference? If so, then ECPI University may be the place for you. We are seeking professionals with the experience and knowledge to help transform the lives of our students.
ECPI University, with campuses in Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida and Online, is a recognized leader in awarding STEM+H degrees through innovative delivery of education to meet the needs of military and new-traditional students. ECPI University offers Master's, Bachelor's, and Associate's degrees, and certification training in Technology, Health Science, Business, Criminal Justice and Culinary Arts. For over 50 years, ECPI University has been helping students achieve their educational and career goals in a hands-on, student-centered environment, while working collaboratively with employers to ensure our graduates have the knowledge and skills they need to be successful. Growth at our university creates the need for dynamic, caring professionals who are dedicated to making a difference in people's lives.