Alstom's approach can be summarized in one word - "fluidity". Alstom is a global leader in passenger, freight and mining rail transportation, signalling, and infrastructure, and sets the benchmark for innovative and environmentally friendly technologies. We are a global leader in the transportation sector, in the digital age. As a promoter of sustainable mobility, Alstom develops and markets systems, equipment and services for the transport sector. We offer a complete range of solutions (from high-speed trains to metros, tramways and e-buses), passenger solutions, customized services (maintenance, modernization), infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Alstom is a world leader in integrated transport systems. Our 34,500 employees worldwide rigorously apply the Alstom Code of Ethics and work closely with our community of stakeholders to deliver solutions and services that bear the brand of Alstom. Alstom businesses had sales of €34.2 billion for the 2017/2018 fiscal year. Visit www.alstom.com to learn more about our business.
- Introduce/Implement ERS(Evaluated Receipt Settlement) with suppliers currently not on the program
- Implement weekly KPI reporting showing reduction of DIP(Digital Invoice Processing) issues as well as progress on implementing ERS with suppliers
- Establish strong supplier relationships and working knowledge of SAP Finance/Sourcing/Procurement processes related to ERS/Invoicing/AP
- ERS Project: Set up Non ERS suppliers on to ERS and on to specific financial payment program if applicable. Target highest volume and/or largest DIP contributors. This will involve weekly reviews with management on progress of program.
- KPI reporting: Set up weekly reporting to show progress and outline actions needed to improve the program or actions needed to get more suppliers on board with the program. This will be reviewed weekly and monthly in upper management KPI reviews.
- Will cross functionally be working with Finance/Sourcing/Procurement and will be expected to work autonomously and be able to drive daily/weekly meetings with each department as needed. This project will get plenty of visibility with many functions in the business. This role will also include other training opportunities in SAP, lunch and learns with other business areas, as well as community service initiatives.
Alstom offers competitive salaries, an excellent benefits package, and flexible work options, as well as a uniquely diverse and unified team of professionals. Our culture supports an environment where employees can continuously learn and gain professional growth through education, exciting projects and career mobility. Alstom recognizes your achievements and excellent performance through various performance incentive, recognition and reward programs. Our commitment is to you, the employee. Come work in an environment that is driven by integrity, innovation and visionary thinking. Make switch to a new track and join Alstom today!