Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology.TM No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. Ingram Micro's global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. Combined with distinct market insights and the trust and dependability generated from decades of strong partner relationships, Ingram Micro stands apart as the global technology services provider for the future.
Ingram Micro is hiring a Marketing Intern to join our 2019 Summer Internship Program!
The Brand Marketing Intern helps build the Ingram Micro brand by supporting the Brand Marketing team in their effort to raise awareness and generate demand for assigned Ingram Micro lines of business. The Brand Marketing Intern works closely with the Sr. Brand Marketing Managers to help execute marketing plans for assigned Ingram Micro business units (BUs).
- Analyze brand positioning and consumer insights for assigned lines of business
- Facilitate the marketing plan designed to meet the business unit's goals/objectives and create a strategic road map for the business
- Translate brand position elements into plans and go-to-market strategies
- Work closely with the creative, digital marketing and events teams to develop and execute tactics that motivate our target audiences to take action
- Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess ROI and KPIs
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors' activities
- Oversee new and ongoing marketing and advertising activities
- Align assigned lines of business to the corporate brand strategy and direction
- Conduct customer and marketplace research regularly, and represent the voice of the Ingram Micro customer in all marketing plans
- Partner with other Ingram functional teams (Finance, Technical Support, Services, etc.) to better understand how they support your marketing initiatives
- Act as SME on all AIM offerings in order to construct strategic, holistic marketing plans directed at focus manufacturers.
- Work closely with vendor Account Managers, Program Managers and Client Services Managers to align marketing plans with single- and multi-vendor marketing plans
- Manage internal marketing budget as determined by BU leadership to cover hard costs for marketing pans, association fees/dues as well as sponsorship for focus manufacturers' initiatives
- Research, foster and maintain industry Association Partnerships to ensure we are positioned correctly, and content is relevant to our industry and markets
- Integrate acquired companies into the holistic marketing plan for the business and maximize resources internally at those companies to drive synergies as outlined by the business
- Plan and conduct quarterly internal marketing reviews
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Team player
- Clear communicator, details next steps & holds others accountable
- Desire to learn how to develop and execute brand communication and marketing strategies
- Identifying target audiences and devising effective campaigns
- Analytical mindset partnered with a creative mind
- Data-driven thinking and an affinity for number
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.