Intern -Environmental Engineering
Job Responsibilities ECC is seeking candidates who are enrolled as a student towards a Bachelor's of Science degree in Environmental Engineering or closely related degree for an exciting internship opportunity working with our team in our Lakewood, CO office (across the street from Colorado Mills Mall). Previous internship or work experience in an environmental field is a plus. Flexible schedule with 20-40 hours per week anticipated depending on workload. Position is expected to be for the summer. Continued work may be available.
- Under close supervision and following specific instructions, performs basic duties in support of the Environmental department
- May be assigned to complete special projects
- In addition to the accountabilities above, other responsibilities, tasks, and deliverables may be assigned to the incumbent of this positionBasic Qualifications
- Ability to communicate in written and verbal formats
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Education
- Must be able to work in our Lakewood, CO officePreferred Qualifications
This position requires a high school diploma and must be enrolled as a third or fourth year student in an accredited university working towards a Bachelor's degree in Environmental Engineering or closely related degree program.
- Previous work experience in an environmental field a plus