Brand Design Intern
Mill Valley, CA
Job Description The Brand Design team is responsible for bringing the Glassdoor brand to life across all of our touch points. We are looking for a Brand Design Intern who can translate marketing and brand strategies into strong and impactful designs that clearly communicate our message.
You'll help develop and implement the Glassdoor brand identity by working on a variety of marketing projects such as digital advertising, presentation design, sales collateral, marketing campaigns and internal design projects. You will be expected to create conceptual explorations, establish design solutions and share your design thinking with the Brand team. You will also have exposure to the Product Design team during weekly meetings.
This role is located in Mill Valley, CA. Local candidates only, please.
- Help create engaging designs for branding, print and motion projects
- Collaborate with stakeholders across marketing teams to deliver thoughtful, well-branded designs
- Manage work timelines effectively across multiple projects
- Present work to internal stakeholders that consistently meets, or exceeds, expectations
- Engage in brainstorming sessions and constructive design critiques
- Work with a close attention to detail
- Degree in Design (or in the process of obtaining one)
- Fluent with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and PowerPoint. Proficiency with Sketch is a plus.
- Attention to detail and keen sensibility as it relates to the use of color, typography, graphic elements and composition
- Grounding in UX/UI principles as it relates to both web and mobile environments is a plus
- Collaborative and participatory mindset in reaching the best solutions
- Ability to be prolific with ideas and explorations within guidelines and timelines
- Clean and modern design aesthetic with an understanding of trends
- Possess a genuine passion for the Glassdoor mission and familiarity with the product
We truly believe that where you work matters and, as a leading job and recruiting site, we know a thing or two about what makes employees happy. So join us on our mission and bring your skills to the next level!
Glassdoor is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Glassdoor is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
- Competitive intern pay
- Free catered daily lunch and stocked break rooms with free food and drinks
- Dog friendly office (with a few dog-free zones if you are so inclined)
- Onsite gym and fitness classes
- Company and team volunteer days
- Mac or PC - you choose!
- Sunny and peaceful Mill Valley offices located right on the water
- Walking, running and biking trails steps away from the office
- Free parking