Does a career that places you in a top-of-the-line facility with a team of supportive professionals sound enticing? If you answered yes, we want you as our full-time Clinical Site Coordinator.
In your new role, you will communicate with patients in a variety of ways, put your scribing expertise to use, and assist clinic physicians, helping them perform a number of procedures. As a Clinical Site Coordinator, you also will have the exciting opportunity to travel about, as you work in a variety of our locations within the area!
If you are looking for an exciting Clinical Site Coordinator position with generous benefits and pay, apply today!
- Educate patients.
- Answer patient questions in person, via email, and on the phone.
- Assist patients in preparing for exam.
- Scribe during patient visit with provider and use EMR to enter medical histories and prescriptions.
- Assist physician during patient procedures and surgeries.
- Collect and prepare path/lab specimens.
- Document medical instructions given to patients.
- Performs suture removals, wound cultures, and other procedures as directed.
- High School graduate, or equivalent
- Graduate of a Medical Assistant Program
- Up-to-date first aid and BLS certification
- Prefer 2+ years as a medical assistant in a doctor's office
- Dermatology office experience is a plus
- Willingness to travel to other locations in the area