Maintains facility refrigeration and HVAC equipment and systems.
Repairs and replaces refrigeration and HVAC equipment to ensure safe efficient operations of the equipment.
- Under general direction, inspects, installs, repairs and replaces pipes, fittings and equipment to maintain the heating, cooling and ventilation systems of the hospital.
- Installs new system components, filters, valves, thermostats, BAS components, etc.
- Assists Director in planning for expansion/renovation projects, and forecasting operating budget and capital needs.
- Performs other related tasks to the maintenance, service, repair, testing, inspection and installation of all HVAC systems and components.
- Maintenance of inventory parts and supplies.
- May provide assistance to other maintenance personnel in performing repair and service functions.
- At management's discretion, performs other related duties consistent with minimum level of preparation and training required and department demands/needs.