Ecommerce Interns will be involved in a number of activities across the group. Most of the day-to-day activities will be centered on researching customer order issues, reviewing daily reports on site performance be it operational, performance or research related. As well, the position will be responsible for low level user acceptance testing as software releases of new capability and/or functionality occur. This roles will also participate in documenting high level business requirements for future projects on new services and capabilities.
- Review reports from Salesforce Commerce Cloud on site performance and operations. Trend data on site operations and performance for Ecommerce leadership
- Research ecommerce customer order issues and report on findings
- Participate with Ecommerce Business Analysts in gathering high level business requirements on new features and capabilities. Document the requirements in the standard GNC format
- Participate in user acceptance testing for all software releases to ensure proper functionality and operations. Build test cases along with the BAs and document all defects that need remediated
- Perform research on software products and services to enhance the Ecommerce ecosystem. Performance product/solution comparative analysis for review by Ecommerce leadership.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Ecommerce, Marketing, Information Systems, Business, or a related field
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong attention to detail
- Interested in learning about Ecommerce
- Excellent critical thinking/problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
General Nutrition Centers International is an Equal Opportunity Employer