D.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S., was founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title subsidiaries. Please visit our website at www.drhorton.com for more information.
D.R. Horton, Inc. is currently looking for a Mortgage Mastery Trainee for their Corporate Mortgage Department, in addition to locations nationwide. The right candidate will develop overall mortgage skills to prepare teammates to move into other roles including: processing, closings, operations, or production.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Review file for correct stacking order, AU findings for initial determination and appropriate documentation.
- Review Loan Officer's "needs list".
- Re-review documentation in file, input any changes into the computer systems and re-run for a correct AU determination.
- Print a "credit package".
- Submit files to Underwriting.
- Review conditions.
- Provide loan status.
- When all conditions are received, make appropriate adjustments in LOS and submit for final approvals.
- Review Loan Processor reports daily.
- Maintain accurate communication log and update LOS comments.
- Attend department staff meetings as directed by Manager.
- Other duties may be assigned.