Position for a Manufacturing / Industrial Engineer with Alstom
*** Recent graduates with engineering (mechanical engineering and similar) degrees are welcome to apply
- Improves manufacturing processes and methods for cost-reduction, quality improvement and efficiency.
- Assists in improving a system of production control, standard operating procedures, safety, quality control and training.
- Performs research, design and development of manufacturing processes including production flow, assembly methods and production equipment.
- Supports the manufacturing launch of new/revised products including establishing goals, training team members and evaluating results.
- Supports design, development and tests and/or sources and cost-justifies various tools, machinery and equipment for recommended manufacturing methods.
- Performs product/process analysis for cost reduction, quality improvement, and improved efficiency.
- Represents manufacturing on cross-functional teams.
- Direct experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Mechanical/Electro-Mechanical background.
- A working knowledge of MES (Manufacturing Enterprise System) or equivalent.
- Strong understanding of engineering configuration management with the ability to convert engineering requirements into manufacturing instructions.
- Understanding of the relationship between engineering Bill Of Materials and a manufacturing Bill Of Materials.
mechanical engineer, mechanical engineering, mechanical design engineer, industrial engineer, industrial engineering, electro-mechanical engineer, electro-mechanical engineering, electromechanical engineer, electromechanical engineering, electro mechanical engineer, electro mechanical engineering, tooling engineer, manufacturing engineer, manufacturing engineering