- Master's degree in mathematical or computational sciences and engineering in a calculus-based Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) field. Applicant must be actively enrolled in school and have successfully completed a minimum of six graduate credit hours per semester toward a technical or scientific discipline. The declared degree must pertain to the organizational unit to which the individual will be assigned.
- Have and maintain a cumulative grade point average of 3.2 on 4.0 scale
- Experience with one or more computing programming languages or mathematical computing software packages
- Experience conducting post-undergraduate research in areas such as material properties, seismic model development, earthquake relocations, and/or collecting of large datasets
- Pre-placement physical examination, which includes a drug screen, is required. MSTS maintains a substance abuse policy that includes random drug testing.
MSTS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. MSTS is a background screening, drug-free workplace.