You’re an outgoing, self-motivated, flexible, well-organized person who is both empathetic and personable. You understand customers, so know the work schedule may include evenings and weekends. You can meet our academic, travel and other requirements.
- Preferred applicants will be currently enrolled in accredited Bachelor’s degree program related to sales, business, communication, economics, sports management, entrepreneurial studies, marketing, or engineering.
- Completion of sophomore year in good academic standing.
- Required to take a semester off from school to pursue the internship. Duration of internship will be a summer and a semester or a semester and a summer.
- Unofficial transcripts or web transcripts must be submitted with application to be considered for this internship.
- Ability to travel by air and ground. Valid driver’s license and good driving record. Motor vehicle records will be checked.
- Comply with Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) requirements for operating Commercial Motor Vehicles (CMV):
- Be at least 21 years of age.
- Obtain state & company certification to operate a CMV with a gross vehicle weight rating from 10,001 to 26,001 pounds.
- Employees will be required to participate in a driver exam road tes
- Pass a medical exam, which includes drug test.
- Physically able to connect trailer to vehicle.
- Be able to operate large trucks with or without trailers safely in various weather and traffic conditions.
- May work from multiple locations, including Daktronics offices and/or home based office.
- Background check will be conducted. Background check must meet both Daktronics and our customer requirements and expectations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal. Knowledge of Spanish or French helpful.
- Daktronics does not sponsor, renew, or extend immigration visas for this position.
Daktronics is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetics, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or citizenship status.