Education required: Graduate of an approved school of Speech Pathology with a Master's Degree in 'Speech Pathology, C.F.Y. and C.C.C. from American Speech-Language-Hearing Association.
Experience required: One (1) year of home health experience. One (1) year experience in Clinical speech pathology.
Experience desired: Two (2) to five (5) of home health experience.
Must be must be licensed by the State of Alabama Board of Examiner for Speech Pathology & Audiology.
- Must be able to perform limited to full range heavy work requiring sitting, standing walking, and driving.
- Must possess vision, hearing, feeling, physical strength and dexterity necessary to maintain a driver's license and operate an automobile.
- Must be able to climb stairs, access and operate elevators, and access patients' homes which may not have conventional access accommodations. Must be able to maneuver on all types of terrain.
- Must possess vision, hearing, feeling physical strength and dexterity necessary to perform all duties of a Speech Pathologist.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with individuals both orally and in writing. Must be able to give and receive instructions and information, both in person and via telephone.
- Work requires exerting force of up to 50 pounds occasionally and/or up to 20 pounds frequently and/or up to 10 pounds constantly in moving objects or materials.